Saturday, January 31, 2009

Story of a Jetsetter: Part II

Story of a Jetsetter: Part II

After a long flight, Scarlett landed at Heathrow, and took the Underground to the West End where she found a hotel. The dawn of the next day was gray and dreary, but in a colorful Anna Sui frock and sparkly flats, she brightened up the streets of London town. Some shopping at Sisley and Zara and a fresh meal at Pret a Manger took up the beginning of her day, and by the afternoon, the clouds had cleared enough for a beautiful stroll through Kensington Gardens. Satisfied, she strolled around the ... Italian Garden fountains, and wondered which city would be her next destination.


*Sorry I haven't been on much. With my Gov. School apps and midterms all last week, I haven't had a lot of free time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely comment - it was greatly appreciate, and so sweet! The photoshoot went well thanks - very avant garde and I'll definitely post pictures up when I get them. I really like the story of a jetsetter idea told from the third person omiscient, and the polyvore set is to die for, clever post!

Poshhh said...

Anna Sui is such an amazing designer...really like your blog
if you get a chance feel free to check out mine..
www.jadorechanel.blogspot.com
xxx

Gracie said...

It sounds wonderful, I love London :)

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn