Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tube time


Hello, loves. I know I haven't been on for a while, things have been busy.

I finally bought Breakfast at Tiffany's a few days ago. I watched it, and overall, it was a good movie. Ms. Hepburn sparkled like a Tiffany diamond. The music was good, the concept was cute, and it was funny at times. However, the movie didn't dazzle me. It shimmered. It shined. But, it didn't dazzle. I am planning on getting other Hepburn movies though, like My Fair Lady and Roman Holiday.

I also recently watched Pretty in Pink. It was also pretty good. Maybe it's just my love of the '80s movies... The humor is just so straight-forward, and some times it's just the cheesy-factor itself that cracks me up.

Gossip Girl last night= INSANE. Everyone who tried to talk to me between 8-9PM got the wrath, because I was so into it. I'm not going to spoil anything, but it was good.

I'll probably do another outfit post soon, so look out for that.

Bisous.

1 comment:

About me said...

Oh my gosh, Gossip Girl is getting better and better every episode!
And I think My Fair Lady is cute, but I can't watch it too often because its a musical and I'm not really into musicals. I only watched it because Audrey Hepburn was in it

Oh and Roman Holiday is my FAVORITE movie of all time. Well one of them, I think you'd enjoy it :]

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn