Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Bit of Cabin Fever...

Cabin fever has hit me hard. With the planning of summer vacations, the menacing looks of my unfinished Governor's school applications, the less than friendly weather, and Fashion Week coming closer with each passing day, I have epic cabin fever. I am already a generally restless person, but January is killing me. My least favorite months are February and March, when the weather is extra crappy, and all the store are in the winter-spring limbo, with size-14 sweaters dominating the racks and the temptation to pay full price for a pair of sandals that I probably won't be able to wear for another month.

On the bright side, I finally bought the new Teen Vogue, though I was very disappointed how thin it was. But, Leighton Meester was on the cover, and being one of my style idols, I had to buy it. I think it's lovely how she has grown up over the past year and evolved with her style. Also, I think that she is brilliant as Blair on Gossip Girl, I don't think that anyone could do a better job than she does.

Hmmm, what else? I got a new nail color, it's a shimmery, very deep maroon color. The funny thing is, I usually don't paint my fingernails too often, but I've been buying nail polish a lot lately. Nail poliish=Something to do, besides go online... Though typing and clicking does help the polish dry faster, I must say.

Well I think that's all for now. How's everyone's year going? Feel free to comment, I always reply.

Bisous.

Photo Credit: OMFNG.com (Meester)

No comments:

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn